In Case You Missed It (ICYMI): Here are some of the big stories you may have missed this week. You can keep up with what’s going on in the neighborhood all week long. Just follow us on Twitter and Facebook, and sign up for our daily newsletter. If you have any news tips, story ideas, questions or anything else, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A 81-year-old woman was tied up during a armed robbery in Coney Island
- At least eight cars were stripped of their rims and tires.
- The NY State Senate approves measures to increase penalties for selling drugs to minors.
- The run-down nature of the former Waldbaum’s parking lot is addressed by J-Mart, the new owners.
- A man in his 70’s on a electric scooter gets seriously injured after hit-and-run
- The ‘Son of Sal’ murder, who killed a Bensonhurst shopkeeper, is sentenced.