Aviator’s camp programming is brand new for 2016 with new age appropriate groups and exciting trips. Campers will be exposed to a wide variety of sports, they will also get to swim, ice skate, race pedal karts, and participate in reading and math initiatives.
Summer can be a time of great leisure, relaxation, and fun. If you are a working parent, it can also be a time of incredible stress as you try to figure out how to juggle your child’s schedule with your own. Camp offers a fantastic solution to this problem.
Here are the five ways that the summer camps at Aviator Sports and Events Center will help your children grow socially.
1) Interaction with our experienced and passionate staff- Camp Director Jason Vasquez and Coordinator Desiree McKoan are two of the most energetic and enthusiastic people running summer camps in the New York area. They have handpicked a staff to ensure that children are well taken care of.
2) Opportunity for self-discovery- Camp gives kids the chance to truly find themselves. Whether it’s stumbling upon a sport they will participate in for the rest of their lives, or sparking up a friendship they will hold forever, camp is a fantastic opportunity for children to grow and learn about their own person
3) Leadership skills- Even if your child may be shy by nature, camp encourages leadership skills such as pushing one’s personal boundaries, or learning to communicate with others more clearly.
4) Learning to interact with people that are different- Camp gives kids a chance to meet others from any given ethnic, religious, economic, or social background that anyone could possibly imagine.
5) Interpersonal relationships- The chance for a young person to interact with others is the biggest and most important opportunity they will have at Aviator Summer Camps. While they will spend their time surrounded by people of a similar age, they will also get to know Aviator’s counselors, directors, and coaches.
Learn more about all Aviator has to offer and register today.