In Case You Missed It (ICYMI): Here are some of the big stories you may have missed this week. You can keep up with what’s going on in the neighborhood all week long. Just follow us on Twitter and Facebook, and sign up for our daily newsletter. If you have any news tips, story ideas, questions or anything else, e-mail us [email protected]
- Grownup food and coffee on tap at kid-friendly Ridge cafe.
- Feds uncover $38 million medicaid scam involving Gravesend clinic.
- After father’s death, three brothers keep thrift shop — and dad’s memory — alive.
- Dyker Heights baker honored for helping homeless children.
- Illegal home conversion City Council bill receives bipartisan support.
- Nuccio’s Bakery celebrates 27 years.
- Cops from the 66th Precinct and businessman arrested, the latest twist related to the NYPD corruption probe.
- BurgerFi bringing gourmet patties and shakes to 86th Street.