From 11:30pm Friday to 5am Monday, there are no D trains between Atlantic Av-Barclays Ctr and 34 St-Herald Sq – take the F, N, Q, R, or special shuttle train instead. D service operates as follows:
- Between Stillwell Av and Atlantic Av-Barclays Ctr (express between 36 St and Atlantic Av-Barclays Ctr).
- Between 34 St-Herald Sq and 205 St.
- Special shuttle train operates every 20 minutes between Grand St and W 4 St, stopping at B’way-Lafayette St.
- For service between Manhattan and Brooklyn, take the N, Q, or R. Transfer between D and N, Q, or R trains at 34 St-Herald Sq and/or Atlantic Av-Barclays Ctr.
- For W 4 St and B’way-Lafayette St, take the F instead. Transfer between D and F trains at 34 St-Herald Sq.
- For Grand St, take the special shuttle train; transfer between trains at B’way-Lafayette St. Or, use the N, Q, or R at the nearby Canal St station.
From 11:30pm Friday to 5am Monday, N trains run local in Brooklyn and stop at DeKalb Av.
From 5:45am to 10am, Sunday, Coney Island-bound N trains run express from Astoria Blvd to Queensboro Plaza.
From 5:30am to 11pm, Saturday and Sunday, Manhattan-bound R trains run express from Roosevelt Av to Queens Plaza.
From 11:45pm to 6:30am, Friday to Sunday, and from 11:45pm Sunday to 5am Monday, there are no R trains in Brooklyn between 59 St and 36 St – take the N instead. R trains run between Bay Ridge-95 St and 59 St.
From 11:15pm Friday to 5am Monday, Coney Island-bound F trains are rerouted via the M from Roosevelt Av to 47-50 Sts.
From 11:45pm Friday to 5am Monday, Coney Island-bound F trains skip Sutphin Blvd, Van Wyck Blvd, and 75 Av.
From 12:01am Saturday to 5am Monday, Jamaica-bound F trains run local in Queens.