A Huffington Post article keyed us onto The Shoemaker, a gorgeous short film featuring the fantastic life of Frank Catalfumo, a 91-year-old World War II wonder who has been repairing shoes in Bensonhurst for more than 50 years. The film, beautifully crafted by Dustin Cohen, captures Catalfumo and his son as they go about sewing, buffing and…
- Luna Park Debuts New Hang Gliding Ride: WindStarZ
- Things To Do In Southern Brooklyn This Weekend: Bark In The Park, International Film Festival, New Orleans Jazz & More
- Brooklyn Staycation: A Day In Fort Greene
- This Weekend’s Transit Disruptions: Dear D, F, N & R Trains — Go Jump In A Lake!
- Almost 3 Years After Sandy, Coney Island Cathedral Gets The Repairs It Deserves
- Photo Of The Day: You Are My Sunshine
- Cafe Lily, Bensonhurst’s Second Uzbek-Russian-Korean Restaurant, Opens On Avenue O
- Celebrate The 80s Tonight At MCU Park
- Coney Island Man Gets 25 To Life For Shooting Close Friend
- Got An Event Coming Up? Share It On Our Calendar!