Yesterday the Public Design Commission approved a plan to replace a large section of Coney Island’s iconic wooden boardwalk with a combination of plastic and concrete.
- Proposed Law Requires Landlords To Accommodate Tenants Impacted By Elevator Repairs
- Purse Swiper Targets Roller Coaster Riders At Luna Park, Say Cops
- Ride With uberPOOL To The BITE: Sheepshead!
- 25-Year-Old Borough Park Woman Reported Missing
- Twin Brothers Shot, One Fatally, In Gravesend Apartment
- Photo Of The Day: Crescent Moon
- Take A BITE Out Of Sheepshead: 11 Spots For Vegetarians That Are Worth The Trip
- Shipping Container Booths And Street Art At Smorgasburg Coney Island [Photos]
- Things To Do In Southern Brooklyn: The BITE 2015, Community Board Meetings, Sandy Survivor Town Hall
- Colton And Treyger Kick Off First ‘Speak-Up & Clean-Up’ Campaign Of 2015