South Brooklyn can be a difficult place to find a (secular, English language) bookstore. Both the Borders and Barnes and Noble stores in Kings Plaza were shuttered in recent years, then just last year Vox Pop on Courtelyou Road in Ditmas Park closed due to tax problems. Bensonhurst residents were getting used to having to…
- Things To Do In Southern Brooklyn This Week: See The Cyclones, Learn About Sandy-Related Jobs, And Celebrate Coney Island’s New TV Studio
- 66-Year-Old Man Fought Off Robbers In Coney Island Elevator, Police Say
- Every Bensonhurst Subway Line Affected This Week
- Flicks On The Beach Returns To Coney Island On Monday Nights — Starting Tonight!
- Man Wanted For Attempting To Rob Chase Bank
- Photo Of The Day: U-S-A!
- Bensonhurst Apartment Rental Roundup
- 62nd Precinct Crime Statistics: 6/15/2015 – 6/21/2015
- Things To Do In Southern Brooklyn This Weekend: Cyclones Salute Seinfeld, Trapezing, Fireworks On The Beach
- Everything That’ll Be Open, Closed & Running On A Different Schedule On July 4th Weekend