Check out the top reasons to skate at Aviator Sports during the winter season:
- 365 Days of Fun – Aviator Sports has the only rinks in New York City that are open 365 days a year. It is also the only facility in New York City that has two full NHL sized rinks. That’s a double win!
- Weather is never a factor: An indoor rink has it’s benefits, you’ll never freeze in the deep chill of winter and warm days never impact the ice which are two concerns with outside rinks. You’ll find nothing but great ice and great times at Aviator.
- Delicious food when you need a break – Head over to the food court to enjoy favorites like pizza during your sessions from or relax upstairs at Aces Sports Lounge (sans skates) with chef favorites like the Louisiana Lightning Sandwich.
- Expanded Schedule During Holidays – During holidays and school breaks, extra sessions are added to maximize fun. Aviator Sports also offers private ice rentals for groups and parties.
- New Winter Public Skating Specials – Come with the family and get the Family Four Pack for only $50 plus tax ($65 + tax value) or get the Frequent Flyer 10 Pack for individuals for only $99 + tax ($160 + tax value). The Frequent Flyer 10 Pack makes for a great holiday gift for the skaters in your life. The Family Four Pack is perfect for holiday break at Aviator Sports (12/23/16-1/2/17) and all season long!
If you are looking to get more involved in figure skating or hockey, our world-class coaches will make all the difference in learning to skate. The Aviator Ice Academy is proudly affiliated with U.S. Figure Skating and is pleased to offer ice skating lessons to folks of all ages and abilities. Free lockers are available for use; just bring your own locks. Call the public skating information line at 718-758-7567 for up to the minute information.